Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rhetorical Analysis

I feel like I have learned so much this week! Rhetorical Analysis is a challenge for me, but I can already see myself getting better at it! I will probably need to work really hard on this essay and see if I can turn in more than one draft to make sure I am understanding it. It does feel good to learn something new! Senior year, (at least mine) is full of elective classes besides college English.(unless you take AP Calc) and in most electives no real learning takes place. This class is refreshing because it challenges the way you think. I have no regrets taking this class, no matter what grade I end up with!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! This is a pretty fun tri!

    Aside from Calc. and College Eng; I have Web design (which is hard but fun) and my very first art class! Band is just a given...

    But I know what you mean. I actually feel like my education is valid when in this class (or Calc.) I am frequently finding myself pushed to the edge and becoming stronger because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My tri is not the best but I am enjoying learning all of this information in college english. I feel like this trimester is really going to help me further my writing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys feel the class is valuable, even if it is difficult; that's speaks a lot about your characters! And what do you mean you don't do anything in electives?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree Em! I love the way this class challenges me! I really feel like im being prepared to head off to college next fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't decided if I like the rhetorical analasys. I guess I will find out based on how much trouble I have with my drafts.

    ReplyDelete