Friday, February 25, 2011

My Weekend Ahead!

So my friday consists of College English and Criminal Law homework :(
I need a life, other than school! LOL
I haven't even started my essay, and am half way through my portfolio.
I'm really worried about my portfolio, since I'm one of the few doing an electronic one.
I think it's creative, yet professional...Hopefully!!!

Saturday is then going to consist of Competitive Cheer REGIONALS!!!!
Wish our team good luck, hopefully we make it out to state!

And Sunday I am actually breaking down and finishing my homework if it isn't done and I'm going to see "The Bieb's" movie; I'm a recently converted fan I guess!

Well happy homework days ahead! :)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your homework and at reagionals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the end to this! Happy Homework Days, hehe, very true :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck at Reginionals, Sarah, even though you don't need it!

    ReplyDelete