Thursday, February 24, 2011

Decidete

I'm writing this while listening to Funky. He's a Latin artist. A lot of the kids that came from Mexico to my church like to listen to him so naturally I picked up listening to his music. It's making me want to go to a Latin club somewhere. I want to dance to all the real Spanish music. However, I am VERY white. I can do a lot of the dances that they do, but like I said, I am white. It would be so much fun because I would be so awkward-looking!

I'm very excited about presenting our controversial issue tomorrow. I believe it will be a good one! We have Captial Punishment and from previous discussions with people about it, we should (keyword: should) have some actual debate about it instead of everyone agreeing on it. We shall see!!

2 comments:

  1. I thought you guys did really good at your project!! I liked how you incorporated movies into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Sarah. That was totally different but really cool!

    ReplyDelete