Friday, February 25, 2011

At The Week's End...

For being a four day week, it was a looooonnnng week! After having multiple things to do over the week, I am quite pleased that I made it to the end. I went with the science classes to the Bodies Revealed exhibit, had Concert Band Festival, and presented my groups controversial issue. To me that is a stressful week!
I am so happy with the way our issue presentation went! I was very excited to show the class all of our info, along with the movies which I thought was a new idea, and see what everyone thought about it. Hopefully the rest of you enjoyed it and learned a few new things about the death penalty (and liked the videos :])

4 comments:

  1. It did feel like a very long week and the videos were great

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week WAS very long... I had a great weekend going to the Kellog Arena and watching my cousin and buddies wrestle at Team State. Because I was gone and in a noise-filled facility all of Saturday evening, I never got a chance to work on my essay. Luckily it is a rough draft and we will have time to edit and proof read them later. So thats what I'm going to be working on all of today. Good luck to me I guess. :)
    As of your groups presentation, I thought it went really well and you won't have trouble receiving a good grade for that one. Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys did very well! I loved the videos. I thought they added alot to the presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah the week was long! It was very busy! Im happy we dont have school tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete