Thursday, February 17, 2011

my particular thing.

In class I wasn't sure I had a particular thing, I didn't know what they were or what they could be. After leaving class, I was left thinking and wondering what is my particular thing? Then I realized my particular thing as to be my family. I have two older brothers and one little sister. We are all spaced in out in age, but we all get along great, for the most part. Along with my parents. Though they may be split they still talk, and remain friends. Whenever I think of my childhood, it always has my family involved. They are my particular thing. (:

2 comments:

  1. Oh Amy dearest! I agree with you too! I <3 my family also! lol jk but really :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a really great particular thing to have. Especially with divorced parents and great age differences. That is something to be very proud of and you should always cherish the happiness your family brings you. :) Great blog Amy.

    ReplyDelete