Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mandatory snow days....?

It is just amazing how much stuff I've gotten done today and yesterday!! It seems to be a trend of mine; finding nothing to do on a snow day but the work I need to get done. It's not all a bad thing, considering that this time I literally couldn't get out my driveway to go do stuff with friends (which I was not pleased about). I sat down and got my Op-Ed done yesterday and began on assembling my portfolio today! To me, it seems like when I've not pressured to do anything during the day, I get alot done! Having a mandatory snow day every week doesn't seem like that bad of an idea to me. Along with my work, I still had time to play with my dog, find some new shoes online, and make brownies (snow days rock!) :]

No comments:

Post a Comment