Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another Quick Thought...

I'm really hoping for a snow day tomorrow. I need another day this weekend to relax. I feel like this past week has been rather busy--even though we didn't have school Wednesday. I was at the hospital all day long so it didn't feel like a day off.

I'm having mixed emotions about the snow. I love how pretty it is, I'm just really sick of being cold all the time. I can't wait until I don't have to put on different clothes for being inside and outside. I like in the summer when I can just go outside without worrying about making sure I'm not going to be cold.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you Taylor, I am sick of it being cold, but I would appreciate a Snow Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking outside and remembering how pretty snow is...but then it being cold is a downfall....i want spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor, I'm pretty sure that Ms. K said that on Monday we're talking about Book 1 and then having our quiz on Tuesday. Just saying..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well alexandria we dont have school on monday so your wrong. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah...spring needs to get here quick! Winter is usually good for about 6 weeks and then I want my sunshine back!!

    ReplyDelete