Sunday, February 13, 2011

College English in general

So this three day weekend has flown by! Of course, that might be because I spent friday being sick like the rest of my family...nasty little flu bug! YUCK!! Anyway, on to things englishy in nature! Johnny Got His Gun is starting to get really interesting! I really like the way Trumbo wrote this book. The only downside is that flipping back and forth from reality to memories can get quite confusing. Hopefully as the book keeps going things will begin to settle down as Joe realizes where he is and what's really happening! On a more depressing note, my portfolio isn't doing very well at all. I can't seem to figure out how to make all of my pieces match in tone or find a good way to lay them out and present them...gr. Maybe just maybe inspiration will fall out of the sky...here's to hoping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment