Friday, January 14, 2011

Not much time to post...

Class begins in 6 minutes, so I'm going to hurry!

1984 is a great read, and has a nice "FLOW."  (ha ha ha)
Secondly, I feel that my group's presentation will be just.... just fine.  I'm not expecting the best, but Eric, Henry and I put a lot of effort into it, so I guess we'll get what we deserve.

Last saturday, I saw my great uncle in GameStop.  I tried to avoid him (long talks and what not) but talking to him was destined to happen.  We socialized for 15 minuites, and I enjoyed myself.  I felt glad for talking to him, since it made him so happy.  Then on Sunday at around 9:30, he had a heart attack.  And at 10 PM, he was pronounced dead at Shelby Hospital.  This has lightened up my soul, and is making me appreciate my life more and more as I mature in to a man.
THE BELL JUST RANG!! $#^$#^$#$&

2 comments:

  1. Aww Ross that's a good story! It's sad but it's a good reminder that life isn't forever so we should use it the way we can! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry ross, Im glad you made the most out of your oportunity to talk to him, Lifes a reminder that we cant take everyday for granted.

    ReplyDelete