Friday, January 14, 2011

My Life as of Today and for the Weekend...

I am currently sitting in my cousin Dan's apartment with my family and his friends. We left right after school (well, as soon as we could) to arrive in Ann Arbor by 7:00 when the Michigan Wrestling meet began. I enjoyed it a lot and got to watch my cousin, Dan Yates, his friends, Justin and Brandon Zeerip, and other teemates wrestle at the meet. Michigan ended up defeating the other team, Purdue, with a final score of 28-14. It was a great experience to be able to watch a college meet and was especially enjoyable being able to watch my cousin wrestle once again since I haven't been able to do so since his senior year in high school in 2009. My family and I are spending the night at his apartment tonight and will go tomorrow to my sisters apartment at Grand Valley State University. We won't be home until Sunday, which worries me somewhat and means it will be harder for me to get my homework and studying done for the weekend.
Since we have our 1984 (book 2) quiz Monday, our Portfolio Resumes due Tuesday and our Op-Ed Essay rough drafts due Friday, I have a feeling it will be another busy week for me. I will definitely have to start working on these projects/assignments as soon as I can so I won't fall behind. I know it will all work out. I just have to make sure I use my time wisely and try my hardest no matter how stressful it all may be. It makes me feel better, however, after seeing the grade I received on my Argument Essay Final Draft. I worked really hard on that paper and know if I continue to put my time into future assignments, my grades and writing abilities will continue to show for all the effort I put into my work.

2 comments:

  1. So, Chelsea you mention all the projects we are currently doing. And I think it gets kind of confusing sometimes because I think about one thing we're doing and then forget about everything else! I need to get more organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow chelsea that sounds like a pretty good weekend it is not everyday you get to see U of M wrestle

    ReplyDelete