Saturday, December 11, 2010

Its getting better little by little...Time to do some research!

Over the past few weeks I've realized that english isn't my strongest subject. I fear it never will be, but I will definitely work at it as hard as I can in order to improve and become more interested in the subject. When I found out about having to write a persuasive (3 to 5 page) argument paper, I didn't know what to think. I've never really written a paper like that before, but am now interested after choosing the topic I want to write about. Since most topics deal with current information, it makes researching the issue much easier. I also know that after taking notes in class about the basic and specific ways to go about writing this argument paper, I will be able to pull my way through it with a specific format to follow. I really hope to learn a lot about the subject I am researching, while I become another little step further towards improvement and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment