Friday, December 10, 2010

Improvment Already.

Through our Whitman essays I have already noticed improvments in my planning and writing. For starters I actually took the time to sit down and plan! Instead of the usual sitting down and writing it out with no outline to begin with. I have learned so much during classtime on how to become a better writer and have already and will continue to applly it to my writing. I feel more confident about my writing thanks to the time taken in class to go over how to write a good paper.
Ms. Starhia I have learned sooo much already, THANK YOU! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you... it is nice to hear that, and I hope you will find you continue to grow more comfortable, confident, and capable as a writer (and thinker) as we proceed with the course. I am excited to read the essays you all just turned in!

    ReplyDelete