Friday, December 10, 2010

College English

When I first signed up for this class my thoughts were that I would actually be taking a class that would prepare me and show me how a college class would be ran. My concern is this class is going to be harder than expected but Im ready to see what the "Real World" is all about. I'm want to improve my writing skills and ready to learn new techniques. The one thing I appreciate about this class is its on an adult level and when you debate about a topic we can say how we really feel at a appropiate and respectfully level. I hope to keep my grade up and do well in this class so I can be prepared for college.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the types of discussion that we have in this class have more content than previous classes, and thats a good thing!

    ReplyDelete