Friday, December 10, 2010

Here I go

I was really nervous coming into this class, because I knew it was going to be a challenge. See, I'm not the best writer actually I'm a terrible writer. I cannot organize papers, and I tend to ramble and mix in a bunch of junk. Many seniors decided to not take college english, and not put themselves up for a challenge, however last year when we were picking our classes I said I want to exceed my expecations for myself so by entering this class, I think it will happen.

In the two weeks that we have had class I have learned SO much already. I'm starting now to plan and think deeply about what I am going to write down on my paper. Before, I was one of those students who would sit and write..and not stop to think abotu what was going on. But all that is changing and I'm really looking forward to this change. (:

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean Amy! We have been taught so much already. I know how to plan my paper and I made an outline, even though the it wont be graded. I feel more comfortable about setting up my paper and i cant wait to learn more. :)

    ReplyDelete