Sunday, May 20, 2012

Untitled

Did I blog yet this week? I can't remember so I'm going to say I didn't and write this one. I'm working on my paper right now, hoping to get it done quick so that I can get some decent sleep tonight. And I need a shower, my feet are real dirty. And Jen broke my dock. Just broke it. I don't really know how to end my paper, my grandma suggested that I write "and that's all I know. The End." but I didn't think that Stahria would like that so I need to come up with something else. And I'm a little stressed about the presentation that my group is giving tomorrow. Not looking forward to it. Seems to me like I am procrastinating right now so I am going back to my paper. Good night y'all!

4 comments:

  1. haha Chris!!! I'm in the same exact boat except Jen didn't break anything of mine, and I don't present until friday haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will just be honest and say that i'm sitting here..laughing all by myself like an idiot. this made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. christian, lets be honest... your feet were gross..
    and I was really sad ben left so early today,
    I was planning on coming back and then he texted me and said he left.. boo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DIDN'T BREAK YOUR DOCK! there were 4 other people on that dock besides me...and I'm gonna say it's a safe bet that Sam weighs more than me....
    and good luck on your presentation! I'm excited to see it!

    ReplyDelete