Sunday, May 20, 2012

THIS IS INHUMANE and I have Something To TELL YOU!! Yes, YOU!!!!

Okay...so I'm a LITTLE bit of a procrastinator but
NOT on this project!!! I've worked hard on researching
and all that jazz and I've still been fixing up my draft
for over 7 hours straight!!! (except for bathroom breaks,
but that's besides the point)
Ughh...this is draining! lol...no matter how hard I look
for background information I can't find specifics for my paper
though I've been trying all week. *sigh*
BTW...
I wrote that Poem for THIS CLASS specifically!!! So yeah...
if you don't read it, then you don't read it, but just know I had
you guys in mind when I did write it!!!

3 comments:

  1. dude im writing a poem too, well im gonna attempt

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I didn't read your poem because it was looonnnggg but now I'm going to go read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww..thanks for changing your mind. =) lol

      Delete