Friday, May 11, 2012

TEWWG is everywhere!

So i was trying to tell my small group a story the other day but they wouldnt let me talk and kept yelling at me. Well it was mostly just Jen who thinks she can tell me what to do but that obviously wont happen( sorry jen :P) but annnnyyyywwayyy I am going to tell my sorry now! So i was in Golden Corral for lunch with my mother and little sister and there were and large aboundance of umm...african americans also in the restraunt. My point being that i saw a older lady with a head wrap thing on her head and i instantly thought of Janie when she had to work in the store. So thats my story!

8 comments:

  1. Lucas we were supposed to be talking about genders in the book and you kept changing the subject!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you find 5 dollars afterwards?
    if not you should really throw this story in a story bucket. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I'm saying is that in group discussions, either contribute to the discussion or shut up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel that way about this whole class! Stariha is BB she's EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was funny and no i didnt fine 5 dollars but one guy was wearing a alligator skin baby blue color suit? lol and jen i was contributing...i was trying to discuss janie but your too bossy to let me make my point

    ReplyDelete
  6. didn't you guys like each other before?!

    ReplyDelete