Friday, May 4, 2012

Life Lessons

Well anyways I realized what is wrong with my writings and am now attempting to improve on them...so we'll see how this goes.

Also, I'm really glad I took College English, I mean yeah it's a lot more stressful and requires a lot more dedication but overall it's going to pay off a lot more. In other classes you just learn useless facts but in here you actually can see how this information is going to be relevant later on in life.

Anyways how the blog title came about:
Creepy old drunk guys at wesco kept trying to hit on me, so I told them I can't talk to strangers.
See? Things your parents teach you are important!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha the ending just made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHahaha!!Sarah! Unfortunately this wouldn't work while I'm working at my campground this summer :) you have to talk to customers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....poor Sarah. lol
    Good thing you remembered your Life Lesson...and if you did forget, you can come ask my gma for advice and she says to poke in the eyes and jab em places. haha.. So yeah, =P
    You can remember that part too! lol =)

    I know...I have to talk to customers too. =P

    ReplyDelete