Friday, May 4, 2012

Indecisive!!! HELP =( ???

Okay...so I wrote my Personal Narrative on how my past effects all my relationships with males...sounds weird, but it makes sense. Then I was like oh...I could write about my past but then I don't want it to be a Sob Story because it's yeah... Then I thought about writing about my Anxiety and mental illnesses that run through my family but then I couldn't do that either... I can't decide...ughh... Yeah, so...yeah. I was iffy about posting this but Sarah suggested people might have advice or something? So if you have any ideas...It would be greatly appreciated. =) Or I could just do narratives for all of them. haha....but then I would have to choose which one to turn in and I am VERY indecive. I could write a paper on that too... =/

5 comments:

  1. Sooo...this makes me sound weird...but I like sob stories sooo I'd go for the sad ones. But, write about what you want to write because you're the one who has to write it sooo do what YOU want (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeaa i like sob stories too but yea do what you wanna do. you go girl.. derr you go , you got it you goot it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ^ i could hear you saying this in my head!<3

      Delete
  3. Anyways, Ty you should go with the one you feel more comfortable writing and having others read. ohh and i also like sob stories lol

    ReplyDelete