Saturday, May 26, 2012

How I almost came to not hate Webkinz

I have never liked the plush toys with a link to the online world of Webkins.  I don't like them for three reason. 
1) they're over priced and manipulate children into buying more (ah! child consumers!)
 2) I liked stuffed animals, I liked neopets, why the heck weren't these around when I was a kid??
 3) I may be a little angry it wasn't me making bank with a stellar idea
But yes no matter how cool they may be I still hate them.

Today, however, I discovered this guy

Yeah thats right its an Okapi webkin.

How cool is that?!

But with this discovery I discovered that webkins don't label their animals! wtf! You took a perfect opportunity to introduce new animals and zoology and you blew it webkins! Way to go!

And thats how webkins managed to continue my hatred.

4 comments:

  1. hahahha...I LOVE this post!!! =)
    This made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... you really need to think about how your spending your time -________- lol jk madddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO WAY I HATE WEBKINS TOOO!! ps this animal is amazing

    ReplyDelete