Thursday, May 10, 2012

Class Today

I really liked class today with all of the New York people gone.
No offense guys! haha

It was small and quiet.
And I really liked our discussion on silence.
It made me think a lot.
I mean not that I don't normally do that haha.
But my mind got all twisted around.
And I'm excited tomorrow for our quote circle.
We get to be outside and for once we'll make it through everyone and still have time for more discussion.

On another note...
I'm really stressing out about this research paper.
I JUST DON'T WANT TO DO IT!
Ugh.
I asked my mom and sister if they could like go somewhere tonight or sit upstairs and read or something while I work on my paper tonight haha.
I felt kind of mean but our computer is in the kitchen and they're always in and out and making dinner and clanking dishes and I can never concentrate.
So tonight = no facebook, tv, ipod, e-mail, or distractions from my family.
Strictly research paper.
I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best.

2 comments:

  1. I agree Kaitlin!!! It was peacefully productive. lol
    I don't want to do mine either!!!
    Good Luck with everything (not getting distracted)!!! =P hahaha...
    So how'd the No Facebook one go? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My problem is I want to be outside! I could care less about facebook but when it is nice outside, it calls to me and it is so hard to fight.

    ReplyDelete