Thursday, May 3, 2012

Alas- It is Gone

My computer died.  It finally died.  We all saw it coming.  It was slow and noisy and hated the summer heat and then grew to just hate everything and now it's finally dead.  I guess I always assumed it would at least last me through high school.  It almost made it too.  Unfortunately, it decided to die at the least convenient time.  After I neglected it for laptops all year I returned to my computer homeland to write my research paper.  Though it almost screwed me over, I managed not to lose anything.  I will miss it though.  Each letter I type brings sadness.  Sigh,  at least it had a couple good months.  Fear not, it went painlessly in its sleep.

RIP Ol' Thing

2 comments:

  1. Awwww...I spent many a hour wasting time on that thing while you were at practices. Good bye, so long, farewell hunk of metal who provided me with 30 Rock and Office episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor thing. May it have a happy life in computer heaven. :P

    ReplyDelete