Thursday, May 3, 2012

Acting =P (inspired by Stariha and Hannah)

I was walking over to Peer Tutor two days ago practicing my monologue out loud because I was all alone. "Comfort Forswear Me!!!" Then I hear a voice say "Practicing I see." Mrs. Shamber walked out of the Middle School while I was practicing. LOL I was like..."Yeah...he he he." So yeah, Acting causes lots of good stories. Also, I cannot stop talking in British Dialect. =P P.S. I hope I spelled the principle's name right. I LOVE The Bluest Eye!!! <3 (There, now it's related to this class too.)

2 comments:

  1. haha oh i wish i could do my dang accent:/ i just can't! my brain doesn't want to D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's really funny...at least it was Mrs. Schamber and not Mr. Reese (that one would have been embarassing!)

    ReplyDelete