Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Break Being Over = Me Wishing High School Was Over

Well I'm relieved to see that there is only one more post than there was at the beginning of break.
I was kinda worried I would get on here and everyone whould have posted over break and then I would have been screwed.
My spring break went really well.
And I have been dreading coming back to school.
That senior project and hiking thing or whatever we plan on doing and the rhetorical essay has been lurking in the back of my mind allll week. :(
Gah I'm getting really upset thinking about it. :'(
I really wish school was over.

I'm finally admitting I'm ready to graduate.

3 comments:

  1. haha i was scared that we needed to post too, and ya, i cant wait for graduation, schools starting to actually get hard...uggh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I would have to say that I am ready to be done too. This week has got me wishing for summer to come quickly but we cant slack off because this is it and we have to finish strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wake up every morning and tell myself that High School ISNT the last of my schooling. And that I'm gonna have to work even harder in College so I might as well get used to it :)

    ReplyDelete