Thursday, April 5, 2012

Luck of the......Dutch?

Ok so I'm not Irish, but maybe us Dutchmen have some luck of our own? I finished the Poisonwood with enough time to read something else (regrettably only one book) But anyways, second day I got here...SURFERS FOR AUTISM DAY! And I met...A HEALTH COACH! She wants to help me talk about food in my essay...Yeah Buddy! Next? I hardly even got sun burnt! So thats good :) and Third? this ones actually luck for all of you as mch it is for me...Christian Deen was kind enough to tell me whats going on with our senior project. Yeah, because if he hadnt I would have been really lost, and probably been very mad if I didnt get a say. But he told me and I liked the idea, so i wasnt too worried about it. But just so you all know....My dad kinda makes me go to dances.....Its some thing he has some issue about...(I think its because my brother was anti-social and if my father didnt make him go he wouldnt, so he must do the same with me?) but just so you all know...skipping prom is not allowed for me....and I will NOT skip Science Olympiad...I already missed Regionals.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I am NOT missing prom.
    I already have my dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura prom isbt that bad lol, its fun to dance and stay up all night :). What sucks for me is that my little sister is getting confirmed the next day so I cant skip church. I am going to be exhausted!

    ReplyDelete