Friday, April 27, 2012

Love the new books

      I am actually really getting into the "TheirEeyes Were Watching God". ok so I am not ever sure if that is the right title but right now it is 11:04 and i just got home from my track meet and i have to be up by 3:30 to drive my grandmother to grand rapids to the train station then home so i am just trying to get this done quick and I'm just too tired and lazy to get up and look to see if that title is right or not. Anyway, I really enjoy how the athor hasnt changes the speech of the characters in the book. It really helps you see how these characters are and what they are. If the grammer was changed we wouldn't view the characters for who they are and therefor the point of the story would be pointless. I just enjoy tring to see how much i can get myself to sound like and older black woman while i am reading. It keeps me interested and keeps me reading when i know i wanna do something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment