Friday, April 27, 2012

COLLEGE never seems to get out my mind

ok I have just one last thing to say. I was just thinking about college and I think it'd be cool if we all commented or deticated one post to where we are going to college and what we plan to do with our live after college. OK so yea I'm lame I know, but maybe we could just play along? just for fun? so we can all remind others and ourselves why we made this choice to push ourselves with this class. Soooo I will start.

I am going to Grand Valley State University and I will be studing in Business. I dont really know what to do though. I have been tossing around a couple things. Bussiness management...Business representation...Acounting....But my biggest arguement with myself is if I should go into secondary education along with my business degree. I am really torn on what to do. It'll work out though...I really hope so anyway. I am also going to compete in track and feild while I am attending so thats awesome, and I am throwing around the idea of walking on to the baskeball team. I dont know!

well come on guys. Your Turn!

4 comments:

  1. Because i'm bored on a Saturday afternoon:

    I'm going to Baker College to be a Vet tech :) Afterwards I will be moving to Oregon to start my own business. Yay! And for everyones information I do not want children or a husband..I'd much rather be free to do what I want, when I want. Miss. Independent. Okay...imma stop now :)


    And Lucas...You should probably do Basketball too...as well as post your narrative poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see that poem too!

    I'm going to Hope College (don't tell me brother he doesn't know and I DON'T want him to) I will be studying Secondary Education with a focus on Chemistry as well as getting my English as a Second Language certificate (ESL for short) I earned myself a spot in Hope's band if I want it, but I know that the Chem classes there are BUTT KICKING so...we'll see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should post that poem.

    Well, I'm taking a gap year (i'm pretty sure everyone knows this by now but whatever) I just paid my deposit. I will arrive in Costa Rica on Sept. 2 and work at a children's center there for 11 weeks, then transfer to Ecuador where I work in a rainforest wildlife rehabilitation center for 6 weeks then (hopefully, this part isn't quite figured out yet) fly to South Africa and work in a wildlife center where every week children from local schools come to learn about the animals and the local ecology and what not and thennn I might spend a couple months in south africa working on an organic farm or something of that sort. yay! ...and then I will go to college (probably Illinois College) after my year of exploring is over (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peer pressure, Peer pressure (that was further encouragement for your poem)

    I'm off to the great big wonderful city of Chicago! I'll be studying economics/business/international film studies/history/awesomeness. As you can see I don't have everything figured out but that's OK. I'm really getting excited! I like the point you bring up about remembering why we took this class. I'm enrolled in Loyola's honors college which is super reading and writing intensive. Part of me is really really scared to start that but really it just sounds like more College English/ Brit Lit. Which, come to think of it, is probably why it scares me, but at the same time it's the reason I decided to join in the first place.

    Shout out to Sarah Moon- Whoot whoot you go girl!

    Landy- Walk on but don't over work yourself! Two sports might be a little hard to manage.

    ReplyDelete