Saturday, April 28, 2012

How 'bout Them Narrative Essays A?

So, as I said to you all I don't want to write about anything sad in my essay. I'm tired of that. I don't really want to write about religion, because that's hard to explain and its something that's so inside of you that it doesn't always makes sense to others. So, I looked through my life and I couldn't really find anything I really felt that I wanted to write about. Lot's of things I could write about, but nothing I really want to. So, I'm going to write about something fun :)

I'm going to write about the very first race I ever won :) It was against a nemesis of mine. So it was a really cool moment for me. Does that sound okay? I've started it, but it's kind of weird.....because there isn't much dialogue, its just the dialogue in my brain, which I guess we could call monologue. But it kinda feels like dialogue in my brain? that weird? I don't really care if it is.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should add me on the sideline singing "If it makes you happy..."

    ReplyDelete