Thursday, April 12, 2012

And Here We Go

I've reached the point were I cant think of anything more to study and I just have to hope for the best. I can't say I particularly like that feeling because I really really need the best on this coming quiz. I didn't score so great last time and was really taken of guard by the quiz. I can't afford that to happen tomorrow but I'm not sure how confident I am. I feel like I've done everything right, I mean I've read the book, marked quotes, and listened everyday but I just don't feel like I easily take it to the next level. I also feel like my writing abilities are decreasing. I just can't get what I mean across and fail to go into detail. On top of that my words just don't form like they used to. I'm scared.

1 comment:

  1. Well, my friend...
    I hope you felt that the test wasn't as hard as you may have expected it to be. =)
    If you studied the book that was all you could do, and I'm sure you did just fine. =D

    ReplyDelete