Monday, March 26, 2012

Yuck .. sub

So I totally understand why we have subs for test days. Like you wouldn't think they would have any problems or do anything wrong but they suck! I mean today he wouldn't start class on time because he had to take roll super slowly, super quietly (which took a while). And the he couldn't find our test quiz whatever you want to call it and KBell had to get them and by this time we missed out on 10 mins of writing time. I actually didn't have a problem with the test questions themselves but I didn't have enough time to Finnish my last big essay which was disappointing! :(

Oh one last thing he piratically kicked us out as soon as the bell rang because he had to go and eat his lovely lunch which he was still eating when I got to acting class (which is right now :P)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so frustrated with his (ten minutes after the bell) "ohhh... now we are going to start class" and his "get done with this test!!!! GRRRR! I want to go to lunch!" and then him getting after us because we were asking for an explanation of a question (where we asked eachother because for goodness sakes, how would HE know the answer! UGH! and we wern't talking like cheating just for explanation... UGH UGH UGH

    ReplyDelete