Monday, March 26, 2012

I Have To Growl Too

I agree with Sarah.
I feel like there were a lot of things we didn't talk about in class.
Like with JGHG, we constantly kept talking about the same things and I could clearly point out what I needed to study and then when it got to the quiz I had no problem.
But today...I had no idea what to write for half of them.
I feel like we didn't cover everthing we needed too.
And yes. No more subs on quiz days.
This guy took forever to get started and then was like "Well hopefully I can find the quizzes"
!!!!!!
Then I went down to the office and they were in Stariha's mailbox.
There went 10 precious minutes of struggle time on the quiz.
:(
Oh well. No that that's out of the way.
Bring on the senior project! (Take that seriously or sarcastically. Whichever way you like. I'm not sure which way I mean it :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment