Friday, March 23, 2012

Sun and PWB

So I forgot to take my PWB book home last weekend, and I didn't go to school on Monday, so I was realy behind on Tuesday, but thanks to this glorious weather I am now caught up, and I believe I am actually ahead of the game :) every day I have taken my book outside and read, and even though it resulted in me turning a little pink, it was well worth it. But if I get skin cancer I now get to blame it on this book haha, my story will be, "the end of my senior year I spent all of my time out side sun bathing because I had to read the PWB, and to get a good feel for the novel it helps if you're out side, and now I have cancer, it's all Nathan Price's fault!" haha wouldn't that be one of the greatest excuses ever, I think its right up there with the business man trying to claim prostitutes on his taxes.

2 comments:

  1. All I do is read outside...or be outside. I really have to focus hard with all of this nice weather or I am going to get really behind with everything.

    ReplyDelete