Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thrice toasted bread, behold the loss of your hearing

For once I'm feeling confident on my test.  So far I really haven't hit a writers block.  I bet its bound to happen though.  Although, I think my chances of passing it are a little bit better than a fart's chance in a whirlwind.  As for the chance of an ice day tomorrow, I've got mixed emotions.  On one hand, there's the chance I'll be able to sleep in and then devote the day to finishing up some loose ends.  Plus, 3rd and 5th hour have projects for their exams.  On the opposite, the driving may be like running over a banana in mario kart if we do have school, but we'll have more time on the test.  Meh, such is life. 

I think I'm enjoying coming up with titles for my blog posts too much.  I got to remember to check how much butter is left, and check to see if the microwave is being used before making toast...

I was quite tempted to start headbanging during the One video.  It probably would've been awkward with only me doing it.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I loved the Mario Kart analogy! We need more posts like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny how bananas have no effect in real life, aside from say, a moped

      Delete