Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Portfolio

By far the biggest assignment that is used just to make us do something. I how does this have anything to do with us graduating? and what is it teaching us? I do not know. BUUUTTTT now that it is over I do feel accomplished. Maybe that is the reason for it. To boost the moral of us students? So we could almost say that our portfolio is comparable to Lazarus? we have finally shot our portfolios off the fence of senior year and we all feel better now? Maybe but no one can be for sure.

(P.S)- the point of this blog was to complain but i guess i turned it into a very good analogy to the book....YAY ME!

3 comments:

  1. actually when I turned mine in I didn't feel relieved or accomplished or anything. I was still allll... ughish... you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i know what you mean...i feel like that after every single test...i was just happy i finally turned in something that might get a good grade!!!

    ReplyDelete