Wednesday, February 8, 2012

One step forward, two steps back, two forward then trip backwards...

Just finishing up the op-ed.  Can't wait for the early weekend to come.  Getting close to finishing jghg.  I wonder if it'll turn out to be similar to inception...  Meh, who knows... (aside from the few who've finished the book.)

P.S. I REALLY gotta make a playlist for homework.  This switching every two minutes has to stop

P.S.S.  Ms. Stariha, I'm very sorry i forgot about our after school meeting.  You think we could reschedule it for tomorrow morning? (provided you're there).

P.S.S.S mental note, download the entire ducktails show

2 comments:

  1. P.S. You should use pandora if you don't already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's really funny how all you boys are really getting into Johnny Got his Gun! And I totally agree with Sarah, Pandora is amazing!

    ReplyDelete