Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Johnny!!!! (is that spelled correctly?) haha

I read the first three chapters (I know she said we only had to do the first two) between yesterday and today and it's a totally different style then 1984. I almost found it really annoying that the sentences seemed to be run on, and the grammer wasn't too great. But I just feel like the language is telling part of the story in the view of the guyy....you know? hahaha....I think I will like it, but I also think it's gonna scare me....and possibly make me cry. I cry over lots of things...like movies, and stories, and books...and yeah...books. hahaha

Op-Ed....
I kind of wanted to meet with (you) Stariha, in order to learn how to condense my examples to put more of my thoughts in it...but so many other people were meeting with you, I'd feel bad to take time away from them. So I'll just figure it out and yeah... hahha, I will definitely meet with you before the Final Draft is due.

I know grammar is spelled wrong up there...but I kept it for effect. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Why don't we meet after your second draft... say next Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good idea to me. =)
    I will try to condense my examples and replace it with more of my own voiced opinions. I don't know how it will turn out, but then you will just help with my Final one..so it's all good. haha...thanks!

    ReplyDelete