Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Spongebob vs 1984

So today I didn't make it to school because "I wasn't feeling well."
And during my relaxing, wonderful day off, I watched Spongebob.
As I was watching Spongebob, it showed him in a situation where he became stunned.

As a result of his unbelief, he shattered to pieces.
The next screen showed him put back together and talking to Patrick.
Can you say DOUBLETHINK!
I then started thinking about all of these cartoons that show that kind of stuff.
Kids and people doublethink all the time when they're watching TV!
Maybe I'm exaggerating a lil bit.
But when I saw that it just made me think of 1984.
Ugh.
Isn't that terrible?
College English and Brit Lit sneak into my thoughts outside of school.
:S

2 comments:

  1. what exactly is double think i cant really understand what it means?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about that episode where patrick is copying Spongebob and sponge bob thinks "at least I'm safe in my mind......" and then you hear patrick think the same thing

    ReplyDelete