Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rebellion

So at the moment I am looking up background information for my psychology project because I'm the girl in the group and I guess this means I get to do all of the paper work. gahh! Back to the point I was looking up quote about rebellion and I stumbled across one I liked and guess who it is by ..... you guessed it George Orwell yeahh buddy. I am curious if it is in 1984 or not! But the quote was
*
- "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
*
I know not very rebellious but when you really think about it, it is a form of rebellion. Anywho I just thought it was #1 a good quote #2 horrible that I cannot escape college english even when I am trying to get OTHER homework done for the OTHER classes I have ! lol

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I wish I would have read this quote in time to add to the list of quotes used today in class... it's funny that you brought this up Tonya! :) Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah all of thoese quotes on that page I saw lol it was weird connecting all my classes gahh lol

    ReplyDelete