Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Random Free Write? haha

Well...before I lay my thoughts out for people to read I would like to sort of apologize for today. =P I was really tired from the meds I'm on from getting my wisdom teeth out (which is actually very unpleasant) and so I wasn't able to completely focus. Sorry...

Anyways...I am going to Free Write I guess....

I really think that the Nursery Rhymes were just an example of digging deeper to find meaning in different things in life. I mean, everything that I can think of was either written or composed in order to interest people or make them feel a certain emotion or something. If you take any type of reading or even a song and read it... you understand what it is about. But when you actually take the time to look deeper into it, I think you can learn more things and make connections with things from either the past, present, or I don't know...but yeah. hahaha

Switching my Focus...

1984 is SUCH a fantastic book so far!!! I never really thought about things such as history being changed in order to fit what the Government wants the people to believe. It's really captivating in a way...if that even makes a lick of sense. haha

Anyways...
I might post more later when I get my thoughts together...that and I get bored and lonely cuz my sissy is sleeping right now. hahaha.... =) Try not to get annoyed??

1 comment:

  1. I love to hear your thoughts Tyesha, and I am glad you got that out of the lesson today. Nursery rhymes can help us learn how to dissect ideas... and help us examine how we learn language.. two things that aren't done in 1984.

    ReplyDelete