Monday, January 2, 2012

Nineteen Eighty Four

So I have been reading this here book quite a bit.
I mean for me its quite a bit.
I think I got a little over half way.
I have been stuck at the part where Winston starts reading the book thing from Mr. O Brien.
I can't get past reading that book.
Its taking me forever.
Its really boring.
I was pretty into before but once i got to that part it got boring.
I'm pushing through though.
I think I have two pages of it left.
Its taken me since last sunday to get through it.
:(
Someone please assure me it gets better after this part...

4 comments:

  1. If you can find the audiobook version of it. I found it A LOT easier to go through that part of the book since it is so descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES IT GETS SO MUCH BETTER! i was stuck on that part for like 3 days and now it's super duper exciting! ...also keep in mind that others aren't this far yet soo NO SPOILERS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like 1984 , i didnt think i would because when people talked about it they nevey said it was that great , well at least not the people i talked to lol. but yeahh its awesome.

    ReplyDelete