Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Creeper

Okay...so the Title is totally unrelated, well not totally...Garrett will know what it's about.
Anyways...
I think that the Government today is similar to Oceania but on a smaller scale. I mean, the Government can tap phone calls and see everything we do on the internet and they also hide things from us that they don't want us to know. For example, that video we watched at the beginning of College English class ( I don't remember what it was ) but the US made it seem like our soldiers were doing the right thing and that it wasn't a big deal...when it was seen by other people they made a huge deal out of what we were doing in Iraq? ( I don't know where it was either...I just remember the video. ) I just wanted to write on the blog and that's what came to mind..so yeah

I am an Unconscious Creeper!!! =(
Who will save me from Myself?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. Wow...when I read this, I realize how unorganized and confusing it is. hahaha, oh well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video was newscasts about the military leak. One was US Associated Press and the other was Russia Today.

    ReplyDelete