Wednesday, December 14, 2011

.. you wake up 50 years later

.. waking up i feel around me , the bed feels the same but as i slowly open my eyes i have no recognition of my surroundings, the room i once held dear and grew up in is now turned into a all glass room looking out onto a city that looks a science fiction movie, i pinch myself hoping its a dream but i am dissapointed to realize it is all reality, as i slowly get up i look at my self in the reflection of the glass windows and see myself in a form i dont recognize, i am old and wrinkly, i start to wonder how i ended up this way as i walk around my room i try racking my brain for what happened before i went to sleep for which seems like 50 years, as i walk around i see a box under my bed, i quickly crouch down and pull it out from under my bed, as i lift the top off it i see pictures and medical reports of myself i assume; i look throough the picture and am horrified by what i see, it slowly starts coming back to me, the last thing i remember was getting in a car crash and being rushed to the hospital, i look at the pictures, there are gashes all over my face and body & a huge dent on the side of my head with a large cut going through it i am covered in blood, i reach up and i feel the scar, i can remember the crash more clearly now, as i continue reading i realize i must have been in a coma, theres a picture of my mom and friends crying next to my bed, it says they pulled the plug 50 years ago , im confused, how am i still alive... is this heaven ... hell? ilook again and see a scientific release form for my body for a new experimentation which apparently they were looking for a way to reconstruct a human and bring life into it.. now i feel like frankenstein ... but i look normal... this is crazy , i walk outside to get a breath of fresh air and take in all of this jaw dropping information and begin to explore the new world around me..

1 comment: