Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Stariha Dearest.....

My beloved Ms. Stariha,

I would like to inquire of you why you have not yet sent to my electronic mail box an essay that I have written about Walt Whitman's poem "O Me! O Life!" Of course it is not the essay that I desire, for I already have that tucked away withing my electronic archives. What I covet, you see, is the wonderful commentary you have made in response to reading my work.

If you would be so kind as to contact me in reference to the status of the essay previously mentioned, I would be much obliged.

Thank you for your time.

Your ever loving student,

Laura Persenaire (and I assume Brianna Sterken As well)

2 comments:

  1. I concur with Laura's most eloquent letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... that was almost nice Laura. I just got online and sent it to your email. Sorry about the delay and have a delightful evening!

    ReplyDelete