Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Yay for Blog Invites!

Well, I'm finally not a lurker anymore! Yay for blog invites! I can actually post stuff! Anyway, I'm a bit excited for these controversial discussions. Our lunch was so "inspired" today that we had our own little discussion. Which ended up being extremely outnumbered but it was still intriguing (and extremely frustrating). But still, to have two sides of an issue that both sides are sooo vehemently convicted for their side it's kinda neat. Anyway, in short, I'm looking forward to these presentations.

4 comments:

  1. Me too... but just so you know, even if you're now invited, you're still the blog creeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =(
    I can't post...
    I found that out yesterday but I thought I could figure out how to 'fix' it tonight.
    This is a dilemma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JEN! I love you even if you are the blog creeper! I also loved the conversations that we had at lunch. I felt a little bad though because I didn't want to seem like a religious finatic while we were talking. I also felt bad that you were outnumbered and the last thing I wanted was for you to feel... pushed around! Is it bad when you feel for the person you are having an argument with? Isn't it supposed to be a different feeling, like anger? IDK... haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRE! tehehe, indeed I'm the blog lurker. juuustt kidding. I also enjoyed our lunch conversation, although I have to confess I kinda got carried away talking about it on my tumblr...oh well. But no, I like to think I wasn't pushed around- that I held my own ground (:

    ReplyDelete