Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Stuck Between a Scylla and.... an Essay Prompt

I don't know what essay prompt to choose. Here are my thoughts I've narrowed it down let me know what you think would be best. Keep in mind it needs to have enough researchable information. Here's my Charybdis:
-The continuing decline of CD sales along with the rapid growth of music downloads signals a new innovation in pop music.
-College athletes should be exempt from normal class attendance policies.
-Any student caught cheating on an exam should be automatically dismissed from the college
-All students in high school and college should be required to take at least two years of foreign language.

Let me know what you think

2 comments:

  1. All are great topics, but I think that the CD sales one would be interesting... especially since you have an interest in music, and nobody has ever done that topic before. Love your references to mythology... I miss teaching that class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also have to vote for the whole CD/Download thing. Granted I only listen to CD's, but then i don't really set aside a lot of time for music. Either way, I think that it would be a really interesting topic.

    ReplyDelete