Friday, December 30, 2011

LOVE ESSAYS!!!!

Alright since I eat so much while I write essays. (Snacks ya know!) And I'm working on my essay right now I have come up with a brilliant way to write. Ok so here goes
1) your writing and your at a stand still so you..
2) lay down on the floor and start doing some situps or pushups or pullups or SOMETHING
3) you cant stop til you work out what your going to do next with this essay
4) figure it out and get back on the computer
I think this is going to help me a ton so far its been good and I don't feel so bad for snacking the whole time .. or as bad lol :) So yeah sorry about this tangent that actually has nothing to do with my actual essay! :P

Second Draft Here You Come!

4 comments:

  1. hahaha i actually, sadly do something close to that when i'm stuck...i'm so glad i'm not the only one that does this!
    Step one: gather all surrounding food containing cheese or chocolate or a high amount of fat and calories
    step two: re read essay assignment, then re read the pathetic paragraph that you've written
    step three: eat, eat, and eat.
    step four: do some jumping jacks and then have a mini dance party burn off all that food
    step five: re-read essay assignment and decide to do later
    hahah annnnd no second draft has been written yet...but i did eat like a whole batch of cookies in my attempts to write it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh and jen this was love essays just like love cats lol im not sure if you picked up on that :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love cats!
    ...imma ghoost...heheh
    love essays has an extra syllable and it just doesn't work as well in the love cats voice...i think i just freaked out my mother by saying love essays over and over again :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it tonya, but my style is work on it in the middle of the night, get to a spot where I am stuck, do p90x then collapse exhausted without finishing it! Yeah I had better get on it!

    ReplyDelete