Monday, December 12, 2011

CREDIT?!

So has anyone found out the answer if this rough draft is credit no credit or if it is actually a grade? I really hope it is just credit because I had to kinda rap my paper up quick and I would have worked on it longer EXCEPT I ALREADY SENT IT TO HER! How silly would I look if I e-mail Stariha and say "please disregard original essay... I didn't put enough thought or effort into it, and I would like to edit it a bit more before you read it and start weeping at its pitifulness" ( I know that's not a word.. but its the only word that explains what I am feeling) no... I don't think I will do that. So I hope its just credit.
p.s. Stariha... I did try... I just know its not as good as it could be.

I am with Lucas on this field trip thing... except wouldn't they need to be called incentives now??? Because "field trips" aren't educational? Of course I am TOTALLY game for a trip that isn't educational... like just a class period where we go and get ice cream but we write it off as... experiencing the freedom of today vs. the lack of freedom in the book 1984... sounds good? I THINK YES!

1 comment: