Friday, May 20, 2011

Waste want not got want...not?

Waste not, want not!  There we go!

Well, I just got my first revision back of my rough draft, but even though it was a tad late, it's been SSSUUPPER D DDDUUPPER.  I've already made a ton of revisions, and it's all for the best.

The color purple is a good color.  The novel "The Color Purple" was also very satisfactory.  I'm kind of a sap for happy endings.  The test proved to be an adversary rather than a foe, which is great since I had to only glance through Nettie's letters since I was behind... But I finished it!  And I think it might be my favorite of the four novels.  (JGHG is a very, VERY close second).

I don't really have much more to say.

Have a good weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I am going over my paper right now as well. I got some revisions back from Stariha towards the beginning of the week and I've been playing around with my paper to see where things should go and what needs to be fixed. I think my biggest problem was not having enough support on my ideas as well as having very little development. With my rough draft, the further along I got into my paper, the less developed it was because I just didn't have the time to get everything in that I wanted to put in by the due date. I'm feeling better about it now and so far I feel like I'm making a lot of progress.
    About the test, I'm not so sure about how I did overall. I thought it was harder than the quiz we took, but I guess I will just have to wait and see. I really enjoyed the book, but I'm glad we are finished with tests and quizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. based on the beginning of the book, it didn't seem like it would be triumphant at the end!! I was happy it was, that way it demonstartes coming over adversity and sterotypes, a positive message

    ReplyDelete