Friday, May 20, 2011

Senior Project

Our Senior Project research paper is due this Monday. I have been working extremely hard on this paper and feel confident about it. Ms. Stariha has definitely been a great help and has answered all the questions that I have had. I feel like my paper is extremely long but it is the information that needs to be present in order for me to explain everything about ESL in Shelby Public Schools. I'm excited and nervous for next week and am hoping that our group is able to get together more.

Also, lets not forget that today in class was the last College English test that we are going to take. I'm hoping that I answered the questions fully and didn't summarize what was happening in the book. I tried to answer everything directly and explain its importance to the theme of The Color Purple.

Well best of luck to all next week. :)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, the last test... I'm almost indifferent. I wanted it to be over, but this is an experience that I will NEVER forget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super nervous nervous about the paper and the presentation. But I'm beginning to feel more confidently the more I develop my paper. I really don't want to be a letdown to my group and I keep thinking that I won't have enough information and support for the presentation, but I know that everything will pull through and I will be able to get it done. Also, I am really glad that my group made arrangements to get together because I feel like it is starting to come together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be a good idea if we all (our group) tried to go to the first presentation and then maybe the day after get together and have a good idea of what we need to be doing.

    ReplyDelete