Friday, May 27, 2011

A tad depressed.....................................................................

I felt my group today performed excellently!  We were able to make individual improvments, our powerpoint was fixed of minor bugs, and we had a niffty intro.

And no one saw it..........

Only one student came, Alex (thanks man!), then the last four were parents.  Our handouts were booklets!!!  We only gave out about 5 of 50!

I feel our message, and one of the most important ones of the groups, fell on deaf ears.  We were supposed to inform the public, and we failed.  But we did do a good job.  It just bugs me that I invited SSOOOO many teachers and others, and (almost) no one supported us............

2 comments:

  1. I know Ross... I am disappointed too. I really felt your group's topics were extremely important. But don't worry, I do have plans for you to be heard if it all works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, like I told you before, I was really upset when I found out that I couldn't make it to your presentation due to my cousins graduation that night. Otherwise I definitely would have. You guys did excellent in class and I'm very proud of you Rossy! :)

    ReplyDelete